I just recently had the Essure procedure done in October 2012. Everything was fine; the procedure went well until now. I am now having hair loss, mood swings, back pain, nausea, headaches and trouble sleeping. I hate it! On January 16, 2013 I am going for the dye test.
I have been having really bad pain on my left side, my periods are normal every month, however I do bleed in between, and I also feel very tired and weak. I have three wonderful children. I am 25 and my youngest child is only 5 months, so it is hard for me to care for my children when I am always in pain, feeling tired and frustrated. I don’t recommend Essure to anyone.
- Debra’s Story In November of 2011 I had the Essure procedure done because my doctor suggested it over tubal. I honestly feel that I was forced but that's another story. I had the dye test done in […]
- Cassie’s Story Hi my name is Cassie. I am 24 years old and a mother to a beautiful little girl and a baby boy. My husbandand I knew after we had our son that we didn't want any more children. I discussed […]
- Georgina’s Story Hello my name is Gina and on august 24 2013 I received the essure implant after my doctor told me that it was safer, less downtime and no side effects other than some minor cramping after […]
- Cherith’s Story My name is Cherith and I have 4 beautiful children. My husband and I had twins the last time and we decided that we were done. We wanted something permanent and non-hormonal so I talked […]
- Dawn C’s Story Aloha, I received the ESSURE implant in September 2006. I had never heard of the product before. I had originally opted to have a tubal ligation because my husband and I decided that we […]
- Terri’s Story Had my essure placed in March 2010! Some of the problems I'm experiencing! weight gain, severe bloating and my stomach is always swollen, at times looks like I am about four months […]