I had the essure procedure done in Apri 2012 along with a minimal bladder sling. I continually had vaginal bleeding for 6 months after the procedure. I sometimes would have the bleeding stop for about a week per month in that time period. I was so depressed, & frustrated!!! I would call my doctor each month & he would tell me it was hormones. I was not convinced. I was fine before the procedure. Another Gyn put me on the pill for 6 months & it finally stopped. I believe this procedure was the cause of this now that I am reading all the complaints. I alway had very regular menstrual cycles before & have never had issues with excessive bleeding. I would love more information on woman that have experienced the same problems after the surgery. I am very interested in helping others that may have their ob gyn talk them into having this procedure the way I was.
- Misty’s Story I had the Essure coils placed in October 2012. I have had non-stop cramping ever since. My doctor told me that it was likely to be bladder spasms, so he gave me medication which did not […]
- Stephanie’s Story I had essure inserted 6 month later the pain began.I dealt e with the pain for over a year it was horrid.My OB would not help me or have anything to do with me,I even had trouble getting […]
- Gina’s Story About 2 years ago in 2011 after having my 5th child I went in for my essure procedure. My doctor said it was the best choice for me and that it was completely safe. I was hesitant but was […]
- Lorrie’s Story I had the essure procedure done in July of 2008, because my doctor said that it had a less recovery time and I was a good candidate. I thought about it and liked the idea that I did not […]
- Jennifer’s Story In 2009 I had the essure placed because I was finished having children. Within 6 months I had already had 2 surgeries to have them removed and then a hysterectomy. I had never experienced […]
- Dawn’s Story I tried talking to my doctor about having a tubal ligation done before I gave birth to my last child in April 2008. I was 32 years old and each pregnancy was harder than the last. He would […]