I had the Essure procedure done in January 2010, after having our third child. Since then I have had heavy cycles, alot of pain, many headaches and much more. I have been to a Doctor whom did not believe me. I am not who I use to be. I never have energy to play with my kids or do anything that I use to do pryor to having this done.
I am so thankful that I have found a place to turn. I hope you can help. The OBGYN who placed the Essure I can not go back to due to the fact my insurance did not pay for all of it, and I owe them money, and can not pay it at this time. I just want to all this to stop. if you can help please let me know. Thank You
- Georgina’s Story Hello my name is Gina and on august 24 2013 I received the essure implant after my doctor told me that it was safer, less downtime and no side effects other than some minor cramping after […]
- Sara’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in 2005, since then my menstrual cycle has become irregular. Sometimes it's extremely heavy, other times I will go 2 months without one. Also, since my […]
- Joyce’s Story I got the essure product in 2011, after my 4th child. At first I didn't think anything of because I have always had heavy periods, and heavy cramps, but it has gotten worse over time. Now […]
- Britanny’s Story I had the essure done in October 2013 after my third child.. In the short time I've had it I have had a horrible experience! I constantly bleed & cramp. I have horrible headaches & […]
- Gina’s Story About 2 years ago in 2011 after having my 5th child I went in for my essure procedure. My doctor said it was the best choice for me and that it was completely safe. I was hesitant but was […]
- Amanda’s Story My name is Amanda, and I had the essure procedure done in January 2005 after my third child was born. My doctor sold it to me as a great new, non-surgical method of sterilization. I wish […]