I too had the Essure device. I had many adverse affects from this device. I was allergic to the materials in the device. I had unusual bleeding, pelvic, and back pain, migraines, skin rashes, acne, and discomfort with sex. I really couldn’t have sex due to the pain, infections, mood swings, unbalanced hormones, and pain.
It was so bad one year later the doctors had to remove the device. I’m sterile, still having complications, and these doctors don’t have any answers. I can’t find an attorney who can stay on task with my claim. FDA gave me a claim number, however the attorney I have now wants to drop my case, saying he’s no equipped to proceed with my claim. Please, let me know if you can take my case. Thank you.
- Jeanmarie’s Story I had the essure proceedure about 5 years ago. For the last year my period has become very heavy and very painful. The last 2 months I have been bleeding when I have an orgasim. I went to […]
- Robin’s Story After my fourth child, and due to my increased age(41), I decided to get a sterilization procedure. I inquired with my ob/gyn and she suggested the new essure device. a simple out -patient […]
- Gladys’s Story Unfortunately, like many others, I'm a victim of the essure birth control device. It began after the installment of device, the doctor kept saying it was nothing it would go away, meaning […]
- Hilary’s Story I had Essure implanted in September of 2012, since then it has been an absolute nightmare. I was diagnosed with a severe heart arrhythmia and Essure was supposed to be the alternative to […]
- Brandi’s Story I was told about the Essure procedure in April 2010 before delivering my 2nd & last child. My doctor had told us how great Essure was & how it was a less invasive way of […]
- Jessica’s Story My name is Jessica I am 26 years old after having 3 kids I decided to have my rubes tied my doctor said he would rather do Essure because I wouldn't have to be put to sleep I got no […]