Unfortunately, like many others, I’m a victim of the essure birth control device. It began after the installment of device, the doctor kept saying it was nothing it would go away, meaning the pain. Ladies, it was almost a year before I found out I was allergic to the nickle in the device, and I had to have emergency surgery to get the device removed. The pain I stayed in was excruciating, repetitious infections, migraine that would have me pass out unconscious, unusual bleeding, I really didn’t have much of a sex life due to all these conditions.The doctor who installed didn’t get me checked for allergy of nickle, so I’m lost trying to find a law firm who can fight my case, please keep the faith, keep signing petitions, so these people are brought to justice doctors are just as guilty as the manufacture of essure device. Keep me posted, thanks.
- Glady’s Story I too had the Essure device. I had many adverse affects from this device. I was allergic to the materials in the device. I had unusual bleeding, pelvic, and back pain, migraines, skin […]
- Elizabeth’s Story The essure device was recommended as an inexpensive & out patient form of birth control instead of getting my tubes tied. My husband & I decided this was a good choice as it was […]
- Leyla’s Story Hello, My name is Leyla Mahjoub and I am 37 soon to be 38. I got the Essure procedure done in summer of 2012 and totally regret it. I started having complications shortly after I had the […]
- Marcie’s Story I had my fourth child in September of 2009. My husband and I felt that our family was complete. I was supposed to have a tubal ligation done right after. They decided not to do it because […]
- Serena’s Story After having my 5th child, I was talked into getting the Essure implants by my then Ob-Gyn. He made his case by saying it was better, quicker, easier, and cheaper, and the only method of […]
- Kaylyn’s Story I had the Essure procedure on Tuesday July 30, 2013. When I talked to my doctor about getting it done I was told it would be easiest to do for me because I'm a bigger girl and laproscopy […]