I had ensure put in March 8, 2013 in Santa Barbara, Ca. Ever since I have been bleeding red, black and brown blood. Horrible pains, nausea. I have went to get checked and doctor keeps saying everything is fine. I couldn’t get hsg done because I never stopped bleeding. Finally yesterday I demanded I get hsg done bleeding or not. Sure enough the doctor who preformed hsg said my right coil is out of place and could be causing my unstoppable bleeding. He also said to follow up with my doctor.
- Janie’s Story I had my my Essure procedure on October 2, 2006 at the age of 27. My doctor raved about how I would have less downtime and could continue with life within days. She told me all the down […]
- Clover’s Story Hello I had the essure procedure done in June 2014. I have since had almost continuous bleeding. I probably like many believe that this is just how the healing works. Now researching I am […]
- Tere’s Story My name is Tere, I'm 38 years old and had Essure implanted April 10, 2013 after having 3 beautiful healthy babies I decided, for health reasons, to be done having babies. On July 7, 2013 […]
- Tekera’s Story Well where do I begin? Ok alittle history with birth control all together. I am a mother of 3, 2 girls 1 boy. Im 27 and been pregnant 5 times. Now from first glance youre probably like […]
- Jaqueline’s Story I had the Essure procedure in July 2006. After the procedure was done I only had minor cramping and some bleeding. I did notice that my period change a bit. I now have heavier periods for […]
- Ashli’s Story My name is Ashli and I'm a young mother of 2 beautiful children. I got exactly what I wanted- a boy and a girl. I knew I was done having children. When talking options with my doctor, and […]