The Essure procedure was pretty painful, I went through a lot before the procedure it’s self and had to go to a specialist at another location. My massive problem with it all is similar to another story here, when I had the procedure done everything seemed fine, although I had an irregular menstral cycle…but then somehow after 3 years I now find out I am pregnant! So what, somehow it just stopped working!
I would think twice before having this done. Now I am in for the change of my life. I love children, I have 2, but never was even thinking there was still a chance after 3 years and then ironically to hear there is another person if not more that this has happened to after 3 years!
I also fear the pregnancy will have many risks, this is all scary to me. Does anyone have input on what they have heard as I am just starting to research things.
- Nicole’s Story Yes I had essure for over 3 yrs now I thought I was going crazy and I thought it was just in my head and Ive always had bad cramps but now its every day for at least 15 mins bent over on […]
- Sharon’s Story I had the essure procedure in 2010. It was explained to me to be a very easy (15 minute), in office procedure. After 2 failed attempts to place one in my left tube, the 3rd attempt was a […]
- Pam’s Story This also happened to me! I was doine having childrena nd my IUD was expiring so my husband and I researched options and decided on the Essure. It caused me extreme abdominal pain and […]
- Raquel’s Story I had the Essure procedure in March last year and it has been the biggest nightmare! I had been bleeding for six months non-stop and was scheduled for a Hysterectomy on October 25th. Two […]
- Anita’s Story I had the Essure placed in 2010. I had miscarried while on Mirena and my MD thought this would be better than me getting a hysterectomy. I had asked for the Hysterectomy as this […]
- Lacresia’s Story I was 24 years old when I had Essure 3 years ago. I had a 3 year old son, a 3 month old son and found out I was pregnant again with a 3rd unexpected son. I had just started Nursing […]