I have been experiencing bloating for the last year, mixed with stomach pains i went to see a gastro doctor to have him check me. He found a hernia and gallstones, the stomach pains were ‘probably’ part of this problem. I went to see my gyno when this appeared to be continuing and the pains were sharper. He performed the internal ultra sound to be sure the bloating was not due to any problems with the ovaries. I continue to have pains and not sure what the cause or treatment could be.
A friend told me to check the website since i had essure procedure in 2004, i never noticed any discomfort and had minimal downtime then. I have constant pains in my stomach, almost like i am getting my menstrual cycle, feel very similar to when i was pregnant with the bloating.
Not sure what to do next, the gyno does not believe that essure is the problem. This is all very scary, not sure if i should have these coils removed.
- Amber’s Story I had just had my last son on May 22nd of 2007 and decided after my 6 wks of recovering i had essure put in at my local hospital by my OB Dr. First i experienced cramping and […]
- Maureen’s Story First of all I want to thank you for having this website. I thought I was loosing my mind. I have been in pain for so many years and the doctors cant figure out whats wrong with me. […]
- Tiffany’s Story I have been seriously considering having the Essure, after talking to a friend who had it done, and had excellent results. My husband and I have been back and forth, between this, and […]
- Wanda’s Story I was told that I was the perfect candidate for this since my tubes were tied so my doctor insisted that since I was losing alot of blood in my menstrual that this would help my menstrual […]
- Delma’s Story I had the Essure procedure done five years ago . I wanted to have av tubal ligation but I was told that I had too much scar tissue from a previous cesarean. My doctor recommended Essure […]
- Terra’s Story Last March, at the age of 37, I knew that I wasn't wanting to have more children. I had been on the pill for 15 years and felt like it was time for something more permanent. I went to see […]