I had the essure procedure in 2008 and have had complete discomfort since then. I have pain in my lower abdomem constantly but more so on my right side. I have pain sitting too long, standing too long, doing my job, and being intimate. I have horrible bloating, fatigue and since this procedure I have had a lot of infections throughout my body. Within the first 6 months of the procedure I complained to the Dr. That performed the procedure and she also said that it was not the coils causing my health issues, but I disagree! During the procedure there was a Representative from the makers of Essure in the room, I had a complication during the implantation in which the Representative stepped over to assist the Dr. She informed me that my Fallopian tube had contracted and she had to reinsert. It was EXTREMELY painful! I need to be included in the class action lawsuit and NEED these coils REMOVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Heather’s Story I got the essure done in 2009 and have regreted it ever since. I've had nothing but issues. I have sharp stabbing pains in my lower abdomen all the time, lower backaches,nausea, headaches, […]
- A’s Story In May 2011 I gave birth to my third child and made the decision to have my tubes tide. My doctor suggested Essure due to it being less invasive. I had the procedure done around August […]
- Heather’s Story My name is Heather Williams, I am a 40 year old mother of three. I had the Essure implanted after my 3rd child was born in 2008. I have experienced numerous health issues since. I have […]
- Heather’s Story I had the essure procedure done in June 2011. The initial procedure was a piece of cake, no pain, no bleeding no cramping, just the discomfort during placement. I was in and out of the […]
- Deborah’s Story I have had two ablations one in 2006 which failed and again in 2011 of which I was told that Essure implantation was necessary or no surgery. Since then my health has deteriorated. […]
- Holly’s Story I am a mother of 7 children and am 37 years of age. I had my youngest child on 2-14-2011. I wanted my Dr to tie my tubes after her birth. He told me that procedure was not an option that […]