I got the essure done in 2009 and have regreted it ever since. I’ve had nothing but issues. I have sharp stabbing pains in my lower abdomen all the time, lower backaches,nausea, headaches, and fatigue. I feel like my health is the worst its ever been and I’m only 29 having these health issues. I was never given an allergy test before getting the essure put in whch I plan on making a dr appt soon to see if I might be allergic. I just think its unfair for women to have not been warned of the serious side effects. I was told when I went in for my appt about getting fixed that they were more comfortable than the iud I had and were soft like christmas tree tensel and that I would not feel any discomfort like I had with the iud. They flat out lied. Something should be done so we can have help paying to get them taken out and they should also be pulled from the market.
- Heather’s Story I had the essure procedure in 2008 and have had complete discomfort since then. I have pain in my lower abdomem constantly but more so on my right side. I have pain sitting too long, […]
- Mimi’s Story While I cannot say I experienced much pain during my Essure procedure I certainly have had an abundance of problems since having the inserts put in. From headaches and back, neck, leg and […]
- Jamie’s Story I am 28 yrs old and have 2 kids. I knew I was done having kids and decided to get Essure in 2011. I was told it was a simple procedure that takes just a few minutes, not at all the case I […]
- Elena’s Story In 2009 I got Essure put in me. About tree to four year . ago i got very sick. i started getting reallly bloateding looking ike im 8 months pragnet .severe headaches, i mementoned to my […]
- Amanda’s Story I have two boys and in 2008, when my youngest was 2 years old, my husband and I decided to find a more permanent birth control. I went to my local health department and they sent me to my […]
- Carrie’s Story I had the Essure procedure about 5 years ago. Since then I have experienced unexplained abdominal dissension, excessive bloating, occasional extreme lower internal abdominal pain, and at […]