HI I’m 34 yrs of age and I had essure procedure done after the birth of my second baby in 2011! I have regreted the choice after experiencing problem after problem and still do to this day! I have no insurance so it makes it hard! I have lost hair gained weight I still look like I’m pregnant. Ihave bad back issues horrible periods and pains headaches all the time foul discharge like substance always have to wear a pad. Foul odor from it as well.feet and hands swell I got psoriass after I was implanted with essure as well. The dr said it was painless that was wrong.I bleed for 3 months straight I can’t leave the house when on period cause its so bad. I would not recommend this for any female! I’m miserable and feel like I’m missing out on life!
- Chandra’s Story Hi I got the essure procedure done 2 yrs ago and ever since then I have had so many problem I have abdominal pain all the time and it's worse on my period and before I had the procedure my […]
- Sarah’s Story hi erin, my name is sarah white and im here to share my story with you!i am a 26 yr old young mother that has 2 beautiful little girls.i had my oldest at 17 and youngest at 19 at the age […]
- Niki’s Story Hi, my name is Niki and I'm 29 years old. I had Essure implanted in May of 2013 after my 3rd son was born. My implanting OBGYN said Essure sounds like a slice of heaven. No surgery, no […]
- Iris’s Story Hi, my name is Iris. I had the Essure procedure done April of 2009. From the start I've had horrible lower back pain and menstrual pain. My periods were very heavy and lasts for a week. […]
- Rebecca’s Story When I had this done it was only out for five years. I had this done back in 2005. I have three kids and didn't want anymore. I looked at other birth control. I didn't want to take […]
- Eirn’s Story I had the Essure proceedure done aproximatley in October of 2012. No one ever told me there would be coils involved from what I can remember, in fact I thought that it was a gelatin […]