I just recently had my 3rd child (he is almost 4 months) I decided to do the essure procedure because I have 3 children and 1 step child so I needed an easy quick healing procedure. Because my husband works 13 hour days so I need to be there to take care of them. Well I had also never had the depo shot (ladies please do your research, I don’t reccomend it) well I’v just about hit my 3 month mark after my essure procedure, that’s just about when your supposed to be healed. I’m having horrible issues with depression, weight gain, cramping, and excessive bleeding. When I say excessive bleeding I mean you jump or move wrong and blood everywhere. I also have bad headaches and feel like I have flu symptoms like body aches. I haven’t been able to figure out what was wrong with me up until I decided to research the side effects of essure. I don’t know of y’all remember the movoe erin brokivitch, but the actual real life erin brokovitch is pushing for essure to be removed completely. Over 800 women have reported to the FDA about serious life threatening issues due to the procedure essure. Ladies don’t do it until you have done your research. I unfortunatley didn’t research it and trusted my dr. But am now suffering health issues.
- Heather’s Story My name is Heather I am 23 and I have 3 small children. After I gave birth to my youngest child my husband and decided not to have anymore children. I didn't want to have to get surgery […]
- Markeeta’s Story First I will preface by saying I am a registered nurse and understand there may be complications with any procedure but I also understand that side effects should be provided up front to […]
- Johnna’s Story I had the essure procedure in may 2013. Due to the process I had 2 doses of the depo shot, should have worn off in august 2013. Here we are may 2014. I've yet to have a period. I […]
- Robin’s Story After my fourth child, and due to my increased age(41), I decided to get a sterilization procedure. I inquired with my ob/gyn and she suggested the new essure device. a simple out -patient […]
- Jessica’s Story I was a mother of 3 by the age of 23 and I was dealing with postpartum depression. I went to my obstetrician to talk about what I was going through.. I broke down in tears in front of him […]
- Jessica’s Story I was a mother of 3 by the age of 23 and I dealing with postpartum depression. I went to my obstetrician to talk about what I was going through.. I broke down in tears in front of him and […]