My name is Heather Williams, I am a 40 year old mother of three. I had the Essure implanted after my 3rd child was born in 2008. I have experienced numerous health issues since. I have chronic abdominal pain. I have had 2 surgeries, lost my left overy and tube due to a large calcified tumor of unknown origin. I have bowel issues and connective tissue that has spider webbed in my pelvis. I am currently under treatment for more abdominal trouble with unexplained strange blood test results. I would strongly caution any women who think of greeting this procedure done. I was assured by my doctor that it was totally safe, even though I wanted my tubes tied was strongly steered in the Essure direction.
- Regina’s Story I had Essure procedure done in Regina, Saskatchewan Canada. I started having health problems over a year ago. I have been out through ct scans, xrays, blood work and even bowel tests […]
- Andrea’s Story I had the essure procedure carried out in the UK a couple of years ago and i regret it every day.I had been undergoing IVF treatment and after 2 failed cycles my doctor suggested the […]
- Sherrisa’s Story We were undergoing infertility treatment when my fertility specialists suggested the essure due to a blocked tube which could lead to a tubular pregnancy. I was not informed of the risks […]
- Raquela’s Story To all the women out there, young & old please be aware the tragic pain the Essure Birth Control causes! I had the Essure implant done last year when I was barely 24yrs old. I was told […]
- Deirdre’s Story My nightmare with Essure I was 27 and pregnant with my youngest daughter when I was asked if I had considered sterilization. The mid-wife in my OB/GYN’s office […]
- Nikki’s Story My name is Nicole. In September 2010 I opted for the essure under the advise of my doctor. He said it was less invasive and a permanent birth control. Right after surgery I woke up in ICU. […]