My name is Heather I am 23 and I have 3 small children. After I gave birth to my youngest child my husband and decided not to have anymore children. I didn’t want to have to get surgery so ne of my mid-wives suggested the Essure procedure. After I had the procedure I healed up and for the most part I was fine. I didnt have to worry about getting pregnant. A few months after the Essure procedure I started getting abdominal pain so I thought maybe if I take some tylonol maybe a hot shower or a heating pad it would go away. It did for a little while but as the months went by it seemed to get more painful and more painful most
Days I cant even pick up my 11 month old daughter and I can’t be intimate with my husband. Some days I just want to lay in my bed and stay there all day….. I would love to stop this procedure because I would hate for more women to feel as much or more pain as I am feeling. I definitely regret having this produce. God Bless all!
- Tiffany’s Story I had the Essure procedure in 2013. I had a busy day to day life, and I made my decision based only on the fact that the healing time fit perfectly. I didn't ask many questions, and […]
- Heather’s Story I just recently had my 3rd child (he is almost 4 months) I decided to do the essure procedure because I have 3 children and 1 step child so I needed an easy quick healing procedure. […]
- Vanessa’s Story My name is Vanessa and I am 38 yrs old. I had the essure procedure done after my 4th child in 2008. I remember the procedure being described to me as very simple and no down time. I have […]
- Rosie’s Story Mother of 5 children youngest being five years old and having the ESSURE procedure done in 2008 no more children for me. For years I have suffered with with the most terrible period pains. […]
- Pamela’s Story I had this procedure done because I have 4 children and am going on 35 yrs old, and I do not wish to have any more children. I also loved the idea of a hormone free, surgery free form of […]
- Rebecca’s Story When I had this done it was only out for five years. I had this done back in 2005. I have three kids and didn't want anymore. I looked at other birth control. I didn't want to take […]