I am a 26 yr old mother of 3 and i have had narcolepsy since i was 9. i got the essure procedure done in october this yr. i was having extreme fatigue on top of my narcolepsy and cramping which i have never done even on mh period. so i didnt have a period in march so i took pregnancy test and it was positive! i disnt know how to react but to be so upset! i had in my mind that im havjng no more kids and i couldnt especially with mg narcolepsy it is hard enough to take care of my 3 on my own.
My dr dis ultrasound and seen that there is a sac and now i am 8 weeks along! im not happy at all and the crazy thing is that the implant i my left tube is hanging into my uterus and the baby sac is right j front of it so later on in the pregnancy it could rupture!
so im giving the baby up for adoption and its causing so much pain and suffering..
has anyone tried sueing? im gonna go after the manufacter
- Heather’s Story At 18 years old, when I was 38 weeks pregnant, I had to have an emergency c section due to complications from Pre Eclampsia. At 20 when I got pregnant a second time, I went and seen my […]
- Krystal’s Story 2 years ago I was happy and healthy. We decided our family was complete and I went to my OB GYN to talk about permanent birth control. I asked her about the Essure procedure. Essure is a […]
- Lacresia’s Story I was 24 years old when I had Essure 3 years ago. I had a 3 year old son, a 3 month old son and found out I was pregnant again with a 3rd unexpected son. I had just started Nursing […]
- Heather’s Story I had the essure procedure back in late 2009, and for the first couple of years, everything seemed to be going fine. after that, it was constant pain, heavy bleeding, and very […]
- Judy’s Story I am 28 years old I had 2 boys thought I wouldn't never have another one until I met the man of my dreams who had 3 kids of his own we then decided we wanted to have another one so now I […]
- Heather’s Story I had the procedure done in 2008. My experience was excellent, still is. Everything was explained up front, my doctor educated me so I could make an informed decision. I also did plenty of […]