I had my procedure done on April 26, 2012. I have constant pain in my pelvic area and a lot of times it feels like there is pressure on my pelvis. I get headaches a lot. I have gained a ton of weight. I weigh more now than I did at delivery. I’m always tired. My menstrual cycle is VERY heavy. I’m always bloated and cramping. I just wish I could get these removed and feel normal again.
- Chastity’s Story I had the Essure done in October 2011. They had a hard time with the left side going in. I was told it would not hurt. It was very painful. Since then I have extremely painful cramps […]
- Tenisha’s Story I had the essure procedure done after my second son was born in April 2011. I constantly have pinch pains in my lower abdomen and pelvic area. My menstrual cycle is also kind of erratic. […]
- Elizabeth’s Story I had Essure done after my third son was born in 2010. I have read some of the stories and I have the same symptoms like headache, I never used to get them at all. I am also tired all the […]
- Tania’s Story Hello my name is Tania I'm 25 years old and I got the essure done this year April 1st 2014, and until now I'm spotting and in cramps and now stabbing pains in my lower abdominal right side […]
- Esmeralda’s Story Hello my name is Esmeralda and I am 34 years old. I have two girls and I was told that the Essure was much better than the Mirena. The Mirena caused me to have lots of symptoms. I talked […]
- Nicole’s Story It's been three years since I had essure, and today is the day I wish I never got it, before essure I had cramps two weeks before my period, now I get it all the time, I've always had […]