I told the doctor that I am very sensitive to nickel. He said that there’s not enough for a reaction and so I believed him. Now I have painful periods and pelvic pain all the time. They are now more intense and longer they stay in. I went to see my doctor and I told him it felt like my pelvic spasms are when you’re in labor and how the uterus contracts to push baby out.He told me that it’s not the Essure and that I probably need a D&C. I thought I had uterine cancer because of the pain during my cycles to where couldn’t sit. Now all I do is sweat 24/7 , so I hope this isn’t related to this too. I am a mess! I can’t afford a reversal. I am suffering.
- Heather’s Story I had my procedure done on April 26, 2012. I have constant pain in my pelvic area and a lot of times it feels like there is pressure on my pelvis. I get headaches a lot. I have gained a […]
- Caryn’s Story Hello. My name is Caryn Kukuk. About 7 years ago, when my son was 1, I decided to have the Essure procedure. It seemed like the best choice since I had already had 2 C-sections. My […]
- Susan’s Story To anyone who is considering this procedure: Inform yourself and ask your doctor about all of the side effects. I was considering doing this procedure, myself, as my obgyn made it sound […]
- Tenisha’s Story I had the essure procedure done after my second son was born in April 2011. I constantly have pinch pains in my lower abdomen and pelvic area. My menstrual cycle is also kind of erratic. […]
- Christina’s Story I have this implant for 4 years but I never realized the side effects. I have always had pelvis pain after the implant but never thought that it could be the implant. Today I'm going […]
- Tricia’s Story After my 3rd child I decided I was done having children. I went to my gynecologist and he suggested the newest thing. It was described as out patient, least amount of time off, just […]