I’m writing to tell about my success with the Essure procedure as I’ve heard on the news this morning that where I live people want to ban the procedure. I had the Essure procedure June 2006. I initially had my appointment to have the Essure inserted at my doctors office. The doctor was successful getting one spring inserted into one tube, however she was not able to do the second insertion as there was a problem with my tube and from there we scheduled an outpoint surgery. I had the surgery the following week and it was a complete success. After 3 months I went for the follow up die xray to make sure my tubes were blocked and they were completely blocked. I have not had any side effects, no pain, absolutely nothing since having the Essure inserted. The procedure for me was a total success and it’s been 7 years. I just want women to know that the Essure procedure does work for some women and each person is different. For me the Essure was the right choice. Thanks!
- Jeanine’s Story I had essure inserted in 2011 I have had issue out issue ever since. Pains in left side cramps all month all no periods even one month my period was so bad. I had take pain killers. I went […]
- Angel’s Story My husband and I was talked into the essure program after I suffered a miscarriage and a tubal. The tubal was very bad, and we was told another pregnancy could hurt me or even kill me. So […]
- Melissa’s Story I suppose I could consider myself lucky, as when I was having the procedure done, my ob/gyn could not insert the second 'spring' into my right fallopian tube in December of 2012. Months […]
- Tabitha’s Story Last year I told my healthcare provider I wanted a tubal. The nurse at the clinic I was going to told me about Essure. She explained how it was done. After much thought I decided to do it. […]
- Heidi’s Story E-Hell is what i live. Everyday is a fight to get out of bed. I have severe night sweats, horrible right hip pain, deep depression, rashes that form in between fingers, two week menstrual […]
- Christa’s Story Hello, Ok, so I am not telling *my* story, but my baby sisters story, Jessica. She is young, in her 20's. After her 4th child she wanted a tubal. The doctor told her about Essure and how […]