I thought it was just me!!!!!
I had the Essure proceedure done in april of 2009. I didnt notice issues until 2 years later. It seemed to me that I was always in pain. My stomach just hurt all the time. It felt like I was ovulating. My lower abdomen was tender to the touch. I seemed to have pain at least 3 weeks out of 4. I started a pain journal. I have been worried that I had irritable bowel syndrome, or something much worse. Someone described it best when she said it feels like barbed wire is in my stomach. Since December of 2013, I have progressed to either being in pain or being nauseated all the time. I am grabbing at straws trying to get this resolved. I have no energy and I struggle to get out of bed everyday. 9 I had a suspicion that Essure may have been the root cause. I didnt have any problems prior to the proceedure and my symptoms mirror many other women that have had the proceedure done.
- Joyce’s Story I got the essure product in 2011, after my 4th child. At first I didn't think anything of because I have always had heavy periods, and heavy cramps, but it has gotten worse over time. Now […]
- Helen’s Story So now the battle begins. It's always a fight. 750,00 women that have had success, and 10,000 of us that are the casualties….the co-lateral damage. But Bayer isnt concerned about […]
- Steph’s Story I had the Essure procedure in 2007. The Essure was required by my doctor for me to have the Nova Sure (endometrial ablation) procdure to prevent unsafe pregnancies. All doctors required […]
- Alyssa’s Story I got the essure procedure done July 31st 2013 because I wanted an alternative to permanent birth control. I had previously in 2012 gotten pregnant off birth control pills and miscarried. […]
- Teri’s Story I have had essure for 3 years now. I have had many of these symptoms that other women are describing but I didn't think that the essure would be causing these things. I have recently […]
- Tabitha’s Story Hi Erin! My name is Tabitha Pearson. Im 36 yrs old and I have 2 children. After my 2nd child, I was looking for a more permanent type of birthcontrol. My docter strongly recommended the […]