I had my Essure put in at my 8 week check up after my daughter was born in February 2012. after my ob put it in, my periods were VERY irregular, sometimes non existent, and other times I would bleed for weeks at a time.. My dr prescribed me something to get me regular and it worked for a while, but they haven’t been regular since. I never know when I’m going to get my period and when I do, the cramps I experience are debilitating!!! And the flow is the heaviest it’s ever been in my life!! Its been 3 years and I would have thought by now I would be back to my normal self.. I was wrong. I know my story isn’t as ‘serious’ as some of the other cases, but, I am majorly concerned as to what to do if there is anything that can be done. Hopefully someone, somewhere can give us all the answers we need!
- Amanda’s Story I had the Essure 2012 after I had my daughter who is now 14 months old. Right after having the Essure done I had severe cramping. I have such awful pain on my right side. My hair is […]
- Jennifee’s Story I received essure in Dec 2012 and have had extreme pain in my ovaries, have had major bleeding to a point where I had to have an ablation. The ablation lasted 1yr 2 months before the […]
- Amy’s Story After reading all the information, i have had all the same issues after i had essure placed in 2010 after i had my daughter. I have had horrible L side pain, back pain, migraines and […]
- Lori’s Story Hello, My name is Lori and I am 50 years old and I had the Essure procedure done in 2009 along with a Novasure hydro uterine Ablation. I was having horrific cramping and bleeding and they […]
- Amanda’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in April of this year. I have had nothing but pain. I have my period 3 weeks out of the month and I have severe pains during and after intercourse. There […]
- Erica’s Story My daughter was born 3 weeks early (February 2016), so I did not have enough time to sign a concent for a tubal, and unfortunately my OB was out of town and did not do my c-section, […]