I had Essure implanted in early 2008 since then, I have suffered hair loss leaving embarrassing bald spots, weight gain, depression, anxiety, heart attack, borderline diabetes, hypothyroidism, my periods are so heavy that I am now anemic and even had to have a blood transfusion, multiple iron infusions and I have chronic pain. The Doctors all treat me as though I’m crazy and just throw more pills at me rather than really looking for a cause. I was NEVER told about possible side effects with essure other than heavy periods for 2-3 months. I was only told about the coils through the card I was given to carry in my wallet, it says nothing of the PET fibers. I am so sick and tired of being sick and tired! Now all I want is to be rid of these horrible things so that I can get back to living again.
- Melda’s Story So I have always been a health 34 yr. old female, taking no medication on a daily basis, but I felt my health getting worse for the last 7 plus months. I had the following symptoms and […]
- Dusty’s Story Hello my name is Dusty Anne. I had the Essure implant done in 2004. Since then I have had so many issues it would take too much time to name them all, and I'm sure each of you already know […]
- Charlene’s Story I had the essure procedure back in 2004, yes it was only around for about 5 years they told me in france, at the time I was on the medical assistance card and was being seen at a local […]
- Angelique’s Story I had essure implanted Dec. 2012. Within four months I had symptoms of hypothyroidism, rheumatoid arthritis, depression, heavy, prolonged, painful periods, and anxiety attacks. My sides […]
- Tina’s Story I had the Essure procedure in 2010 & it completely turned my world upside down. Weeks after the procedure I began experiencing horrible symptoms & neither myself nor any Doctor […]
- Niki’s Story Hi, my name is Niki and I'm 29 years old. I had Essure implanted in May of 2013 after my 3rd son was born. My implanting OBGYN said Essure sounds like a slice of heaven. No surgery, no […]