I had the essure procedure done in November of 2010 and then had an xray to ensure that the coils were in place and that I was ‘sterile’. Everything was fine and I had no problems for 3 years. Towards the end of December 2013, I started having pains in the right hand side of my abdomen. I discussed this issue with my gynecologist and she then sent me to get an ultrasound done. A few days later she called me with the results… I was pregnant. So far my pregnancy has had no complications, but I would like to find a doctor that can either reverse or remove the essure coils as they are not serving any purpose.
- Victoria’s Story I had got the Essure back in June of 2013. My doctor before I got the procedure done never talked to me about it at all but that it was safe and effective. After I had got the Essure put […]
- Julie’s Story I had my son in Aug of 2010 with a ermergency c-section. I almost died. My doctor told me that if I was to get pregnant again I would die. In October she convinced me that essure was the […]
- Merari’s Story I HAD THE ESSURE DONE ON 09/30/2008 EVERYTHING WAS FINE UNTIL 9/5/2014.I STARTED GETTING SHARP PAIN ON THE LEFT SIDE OF MY ABDOMEN SOMEDAYS THE PAIN IS REALLY BAD AND SOMEDAYS THE PAIN IS […]
- Leesa’s Story My name is Leesa Wines and I am 49. I had the Essure procedure done in 2005. Back then it was fairly new only about 3 years old. I was not told about many side effects probably because […]
- Haley’s Story I had the procedure done July 2009 & the follow up in October 09 to confirm everything was done properly. In June 2011 I began have discomfort. By July I was miserable and thought I […]
- Casey’s Story Hello, My name is Casey. I had the Essure done a few years back and I was told that it was more effective and less painful then my husband getting a vasectimy. I was amazed when I woke up […]