I’m Iriana I’m 33 years old with 3 children and I had the procedure done in 2009 and my body hasn’t been the same since. I’ve experienced heavy and very very painful periods, lots of bloating, constant headaches, rashes and at times I feel like something poking my pelvic area. The pain at times is unbearable that prevents me from walking and have to lay down. I always thought something was wrong it’s been 4 years feeling all this and I’ve never had a follow up. 4 years with these coils in my body and no one has ever taken a look at them, I’m scared.
- Vivian’s Story I have has the Essure for nine years and have been getting sick for the past years. I have been to the doctor and they never find anything wrong and claim it is just a virus. I get […]
- Mechelle’s Story I thought i was goin nuts till i seen the story on the news about essure. I had the procedure 3 years ago and have been having really bad headaches, blurred vision, hearing problems, […]
- Cecelia’s Story I am the 4th woman in America that had this procedure and not until recently had I found out that my problems were the same as these women that I have been reading about. I have rashes […]
- Ashli’s Story I had the Esurre procedure done in March 2011 after the birth of my 3rd child. Before this my periods were very light and very regular. Now they are so unpredictable and very heavy with […]
- Tamara’s Story I got this procedure done in 2010 a couple months after having my last baby. I too have been experiencing a lot of these symptoms especially the cramping all the time. I thought it was […]
- Brittany’s Story My name is Brittany. I had Essure done in 2011. Things seemed to be ok at first but as time went on things started to happen that didnt seem right. I have never had a heavy period. but […]