Hi I’m Ish I got the Essure back in 2010 I thought it would be easy and but have to worry about having kids but I didn’t sign up for the side effects. Now I’ve had three kids natural and that pain doesn’t amount to what I go through with the Essure. The back pain is unbearable the sharp pain in my lower back is ridiculous not to mention the fevers and it burns my skin. On top of that the vomiting at least twice a month. I was looking for Doctor who could remove the Essure but it was so expensive so I read and researched.other woman stories so I wasn’t alone. Hopefully they can take this do easy procedure of the market its unsafe and dangerous.
- Cecelia’s Story I am the 4th woman in America that had this procedure and not until recently had I found out that my problems were the same as these women that I have been reading about. I have rashes […]
- Rebekah’s Story I'm a thirty-year-old woman that had severe affects of the Essure device. One of the coils was in my uterus. I went through months of sever pain and I had no energy because I was so sick. […]
- Melissa’s Story I had the Essure procedure done and since then I have had severe pain in my abdominal area. It was found after my gynecologist thought I needed to have my ovary removed that the devise […]
- Hiedi’s Story Hi, I too had the Essure procedure done. In my case my Dr said it was effective, had no side effects. Drs loved it because it was also convenient to do because it was an in office […]
- Anna’s Story Hello! My name is Anna. I have four kids. In February 2011 I have done Essure procedure. After three months later, I have done X-Ray HSG .The report said that a Fallopian tubes are 100% […]
- Wendy’s Story My name is Wendy and I decided on the Essure fall of 2007. My husband and I decided we didn't want anymore kids. I had a daughter and he adopted her. That was enough for the both of us. […]