I have had the Essure procedure. I have had several problems . It has effected me with numbness, headaches and now burning at night. I have also had problems with bowel movements. I have an appointment for more test to be run. I would not have chosen this procedure if I have known the problems that have occurred.
- Rachel’s Story I had the Essure procedure in 2008. Since then I have had a swollen belly and constant pain in my abdomen. It's like I am having cramps all the time. Lately, the pain has become worse with […]
- Elizabeth’s Story I got my procedure done in January 2013 and had a non stop period for four months. Not only was it painful but also continues to be painful. I have cramps all the time, especially at […]
- Jennifer’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in late 2009. I started experiencing very heavy and irregular bleeding, and eventually I had to have a D and C done in March of 2012. A year later, I had […]
- Rachel Story I had the Essure done about two years ago. I have had many complications such as headaches, severe stomach pain, bowel issues, and rashes. I have been to many doctors and no one can figure […]
- Jessica’s Story I had the Essure procedure three years ago after being told there would be no down time and no long term or serious side effects. In the past 3 years I've had headaches, muscle stiffness, […]
- Jackie’s Story I had the Essure procedure in November 2011 then the ablation in December 2011. My OBGYN said that I had to have permanent birth control before the ablation was performed. In Februray […]