I had the essure done in 2005. After getting it done, sex has been very uncomfertable. Even painful. I noticed white patches on the inside of my mouth. Which doctors could not figue out why. 9 years later, they are still their. I believe now from hearing other commets it might be from being allergic to nickel. My periods are usually 2 weeks long. Between the spotting & bleeding. I get very bad back aches, lower butt cramps. They are very painful. I’m also very tired all the time. I just heard about the complications of essure & reading different stories I’m kinda releived , I’m not the only one going through these problems . I’m not going crazy! Now I just don’t know what to do? I need to go see my doctor! please comment my story.
- Kim’s Story I had the essure done August 2010. I have been suffering from many issues since then but never put 2 & 2 together until I came across the list of side effects recently. I believe […]
- Amanda’s Story My name is Amanda. I had the assure procedure done in 2006. I was asked by my doctor if i was allergic to nickel (which I am not) and also the question of having more children was asked. […]
- Heidi’s Story I had the Essure placed in me in January of 2011. The only reason I did that was because my Doctor assured me it was the best thing to do. The morning I went in, he had a hard time getting […]
- Jessica’s Story I wanted a regular old tubliagtion in 2008 after having my daughter. While discussing my options with my doctor, she brought up Essure and assured me it was perfect for me. Less downtime […]
- Danna’s Story I had the Essure procedure in May 2010. Almost immediately, I began to gain weight and have a bloated feeling, but because I was in my late 40s, my doctor said, 'that's just one of the […]
- Alicia’s Story In December of 2012 I had the Essure procedure done. I blindly trusted my doctor who said the Essure is the best form of permanent birth control and it was better than the Tubal Ligation. […]