Hello my name is Jaime. I had the essure procedure done in 2008 and nothing but problems Since. In the past three weeks I have been hospitalized three times for severe abdominal pain and severe vomiting. Im having a hard time getting anyone to look at the essure as a possible culprit. I have everything from pain that feels like labor pains To back pain, high white blood cell count, fevers, chills and vomiting and nausea. I am prescribed three different stomach meds. I have an ultrasound today to see where the implant is located in my body. I’m crossing my fingers that someone will believe that the essure is a possible culprit.
- Rochelle’s Story I had the Essure placed in 2011 and was told it would be simple, slight cramping and a few days of bleeding. I bled and cramped for almost twelve weeks. The procedure was the most painful […]
- Kristy’s Story My Essure Nightmare After having a high risk pregnancy & life-threatening complications during labor & delivery, I decided after the birth of our daughter in December 2012 that I […]
- Kristy’s Story My Essure Nightmare After having a high risk pregnancy & life-threatening complications during labor & delivery, I decided after the birth of our daughter in December 2012 […]
- Carrie’s Story After having problems with my cycle for a while, my doctor suggested endometrial ablation (NovaSure), but in order to the ablation, he required I be sterilized as he said that was the FDA […]
- April’s Story In 2003 I was convinced by my doctor to get the essure. I do not think I had enough time to realize that it is permanent and things change in people's lives and you might not always feel […]
- Alicia’s Story Hi! I’m a mother of four. I had the Essure procedure on March 8, 2018. I was told that I would be 100 percent back to normal the same day. I’ve had nothing but problems and constant pain. […]