I had my 3rd child in June of 2011 decided to have Essure put in because my doctor at the time highly recommended it. After having it put in Sept 8, 2011 I started with hot flashes, night sweats, bloating, pelvic pain, anxiety, depression which affected my family in a negative way. I did not feel like myself at all. After being told from my GYN that my symptoms had nothing to do with Essure i decided to get a second opinion and went to Brigham and Women’s on Feb 19, 2015 I had to have a total hysterectomy they took my tubes, uterus and cervix. Because of this product I lost my women parts!
- Leigh’s Story After giving birth to my daughter in 2006, we felt as if our family was complete. We had one son and one daughter, and my GI doctor was shocked when I told him I had my second child. I had […]
- Kim’s Story I had the essure done in December 2011, Ever since I have had severe cramping and severe periods. I was thinking it was just me getting older. I am only 31. The headaches, back pain, hot […]
- April’s Story I had the procedure done and now I have problems with my periods. I have bleeding at a time through 3 or more pads and also tampax at one time. I had weight gain, sharp pain in my […]
- Elaine’s Story I'm 33 years old and a mother of 4. I had my only son back in 2010 and with that delivery I had an emergency C-Section. I was supposed to have my tubes tied but since I had an emergency […]
- Jamie’s Story I had my last child in May 2013. My husband and I decided we did not want to have any more children however a tubal ligation was not an option as we had our son at a catholic hospital. My […]
- Jamie’s Story I had Essure put in on 9/18/2006 by my OB/GYN in the navy. I was never told it could or would be this painful to live with. I get horrible headaches, severe abdominal pain and cramps. I'm […]