I had my last child in May 2013. My husband and I decided we did not want to have any more children however a tubal ligation was not an option as we had our son at a catholic hospital. My doctor told me about Essure and how wonderful it was suppose to be. She did not however tell me that I would be in sometimes very bad pelvic pain every day after having the coils implanted. Sometimes the pain is tolerable but other times its so bad that I can not move and I just want to cry. After 3 c sections im good with pelvic pain, or so I thought. I went back to my doctor because of the pain and she told me she could not find anything wrong. Then just the other night I see a story on my local news about other women having serious issues with the desire and now im very worried and dont know what to do.
- Vanessa’s Story When I got pregnant with my second child I knew that he was it and 2 children by myself was going to be a big job. So I signedthenpaperwork for tubal ligation at 28 weeks pregnant. I […]
- Jamie’s Story I had my 3rd child in June of 2011 decided to have Essure put in because my doctor at the time highly recommended it. After having it put in Sept 8, 2011 I started with hot flashes, night […]
- Tiffany’s Story In 2012 after the birth of my daughter I decided to get fixed. I had my son in 2007, a miscarriage in 2011, and my daughter in 2012. I knew I was content with just two children and I […]
- Kimyatta’s Story I am 33 years old with three children. I had Essure implanted in 2009 a year after having my third child. Immediately I began to have really bad cramping and bleeding. I brought it to my […]
- Brianne’s Story I had discussed having my tubes tied prior to having my second child with my doctor. I was scheduled to have another c-section so having my tubes tied immediately following the birth would […]
- Ramona’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in 2010, at 24 years of age. I was actually excited because I have had three miscarriages and one healthy child. I will take what I can get. I knew I could […]