I had the essure done in may of 2009 and confirmed my tubes were blocked 3 months later. I had regular periods before the essure. I have had problems with my period ever since. Odd stomach pain. Cant get my dr to look to see if they have moved or broke through the walls of my fallobian tubes. I have small cysts on my ovaries. I have went on 5 months of not having a period now. Use to go every 2 months have one maybe 2 then stop for a couple of months. Now nothing.
- Tabitha’s Story Last year I told my healthcare provider I wanted a tubal. The nurse at the clinic I was going to told me about Essure. She explained how it was done. After much thought I decided to do it. […]
- Randi’s Story After have 3 children and marrying a man with 3 of his own I decided I was done having children. After evaluating options given Essure was the easiest, less expensive less evassive […]
- Jamie’s Story I had the Essure procedure in December 2012, a few months after having my third son. My doctor really recommended it, and at the time it sounded like the best option. The placement itself […]
- Lorel’s Story I have told my story on here before but now there is more. I'll start from the beginning, 2009I got essure implanted 2010 I got 90 percent of my cervix removed, for the next couple off […]
- Kandi’s Story In 2003 after my son was born I decided to go with the 5 year plan of Mirena. When the 5 year span was up I asked my doctor to, 'tie my tubes.' He then explained that there is this great […]
- Kristi’s Story I decided to get permanent birth control in 2009 while going through a divorce with my then husband. He had had a vasectomy done in 2003 so it was the first time I had to really think […]