I had Essure put in on 9/18/2006 by my OB/GYN in the navy. I was never told it could or would be this painful to live with. I get horrible headaches, severe abdominal pain and cramps. I’m 32 and I get hot flushes and I’m always tired and depressed. I have periods that are ridiculously heavy and they last anywhere from 9-12 days and come every 18-21 days. I’ve been to doctors repeatedly and have been told so many times that it’s not the implants, that it’s me! But it’s not me, I had never had painful periods or cramps until the Essure was put in. My doctor at the time even told me this was the only method he would perform on me because it was the best. It’s the biggest mistake I had ever made. There has to be something someone can do. I just want the company to pay to have it reversed so I can be normal again.
- Raquel’s Story I had the Essure procedure in March last year and it has been the biggest nightmare! I had been bleeding for six months non-stop and was scheduled for a Hysterectomy on October 25th. Two […]
- Jamie’s Story I had my 3rd child in June of 2011 decided to have Essure put in because my doctor at the time highly recommended it. After having it put in Sept 8, 2011 I started with hot flashes, night […]
- Jamie’s Story In 2012, 8 weeks after my daughter was born I had the essure procedure done at the age of 27. I had a boy, a girl, and a dog, plus miserable pregnancies with multiple hospitalizations for […]
- Latashia’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in June 2009. Ever since then I've had a lot of symptoms, and they have all gotten worse over time. I have sharp pains in my tubes, a nickle taste in my […]
- Tonya’s Story I had the Essure procedure in November 2012. It has been a living nightmare for me and my family every since. I have been to the doctor more times in my life since that day, then anytime […]
- Shannon’s Story I had the essure done on September 15th 2014. On October 15th I had a TIA which is a mini stroke. Age 33 and with a healthy lifestyle no one new what was going on. It turns out my right […]