I have horrible pain to my right side. On ct scan it showed no cause for the pain. The radiology person asked if I had something in me that has something to do with female and I said yes. Pain is so bad sometimes I have to take Advil or such. It hurts to walk a lot. I’m a nurse in the emergency department so I have to walk a lot.
- Amber’s Story I have been having painful side pains and stomach pains and I have had CT scans and x-rays to see what is going on and they have no clue and my Dr says I am fine. Now I have a clue of what […]
- Amy’s Story I guess from reading this that I too can be a part of this. I have been having sharp pains on the lower left side of body. right were the c-section line would be went to er they took blood […]
- Krysta’s Story I had the Essure done in May of 2012 since day 1 I've had server hip,back,growning and tickling down my left leg. There are days that I can bearly walk or stand and there are days i cant […]
- Barbara’s Story I had the Essure procedure done about 3 months ago (July-2013) since then I being having really bad pain on my lower back and feels like my uterus is coming out, every time I have my […]
- Gwendolynn’s Story I had my Essure procedure in September 2011. It was marketed as easy, minimal pain, minimal side effects. On August 13, 2012 I had a hydrosalpinx (fluid filled fallopian tube) surgically […]
- Laurie’s Story I've been in pain for almost a week now and I've been having migraines for the past few months. It has been three years since the placement of the Essure coils and I wish I never had it […]