I am a 24-year-old mother of two. My oldest is 6 and my youngest is almost 2. I got the Essure on December 27, 2011. My procedure went well I recovered fairly quickly. When I started to feel better is when the problems began. January of 2012 I started getting fainting spells and this light headed dizzy feeling. This continued and progressed to dizzy headache neck pain. I’ve been seeing a chiropractor for it but isn’t helping. My periods come every other month and not without excruciating pain. Pain that radiated through the whole lower abdomen and even down my thighs. I still have a sex drive but sometimes the pain is so bad I don’t want to do anything but curl up and sleep. The periods I do get are filled with large blood clots. Getting the Essure is probably the worst decision Ive ever made and I encourage other women to just choose abstinence or another birth control. I WANT THIS THING OUT.
- Jannecia’s Story I had the essure procedure done May 2006. Up until December 2013 I was fine. First sign of discomfort was pelvic pain which eventually start radiating to my back and thigh area. I went to […]
- Raquela’s Story To all the women out there, young & old please be aware the tragic pain the Essure Birth Control causes! I had the Essure implant done last year when I was barely 24yrs old. I was told […]
- Autumn’s Story hi. I had these put in about 15 months ago,,,not to bad at first ,but about a year ago started having very bad periods again and Very bad pain that radiates down the front of my thighs! […]
- Stephanie’s Story After my 3rd daughter was born in Jan, 2009,I knew permanent birth control was the best option for me. My OB/GYN told me about the essure and before I did any kind of research, I jumped […]
- Willette’s Story My name is Willette. I have had the essure since 03/22/07. I thought I was making the right decision but I didn't. I have lower pains in my stomach, bad cramps. I also have been in and […]
- Janine’s Story I havent got much of a story to tell so far other than watching sunday night and having a light bulb moment. I am a 48 women, approximately 15 years ago i had this procedure […]