I had the Essure put in. My doctor told me it was a safe and simple procedure. I thought it would be a better option than birth control pills for me because of all the side effects. I went for my low pressure test to see if it worked and the doctor performing the test freaked. The devices were not it the proper place and there were three of them instead of two.
My regular Obgyn called to schedule an appointment immediately. I knew something was wrong, but my doctor said everything was fine. I needed to schedule a tubal ASAP. I’ve been having severe stabbing pains in my abdomen. I’m worried something is very wrong and my doctor does not want to take the blame. I do not have the money to spend on a tubal surgery so they can fix me without me knowing something is wrong. I’m not sure what to do or who to talk to. The doctors I’ve tried to talk to about a second opinion have not wanted to deal with the issues I have. Any suggestions?
- Jane’s Story In 2009 I had the essure devices implanted. I wanted a permanent non-invasive low side effect form of birth control. The in-office procedure went well and I really had no complaints […]
- Susie’s Story I had the Essure procedure done this past summer. I have had a lot of the symptoms of many of these women but my GYN has tried associating them with everything but the Essure coils. I […]
- Sabina’s Story I had several complications in getting and carrying my pregnancies. after my second daughter was born I decided to use a permanent birth control. I was concerned about the down time after […]
- Beverly’s Story I had the essure procedure done in October of 2008. I have regreted it since day 1 literaly! I was told that I would probaly not have a period again, and if I did it wouldnt be bad and not […]
- Michelle’s Story I was that girl that always knew she wasn't cut out to be a mom. I've had the same doctor since I was a teenager and first went on birth control and we had talked repeatedly about […]
- Kayla’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in April 2013, 6 weeks PP. I had cramping, back pain, and bleeding constantly everyday since the procedure, until the end of September of this year. Now […]