If you are done having babies, just get your tubes tied and be done with it. That way you won’t have any OOPS babies you hadn’t planned on. I had to have my tubes tied when I was 21 and fighting thyroid cancer back in 1980, because I had too much radiation and getting pregnant could also kill me. It’s quick and done laproscopically today, not a big deal at all.
- Karen’s Story Hi I go by Melissa. Where to start is the big question. I got remarried and we decided to have a child. I was at a later age of 38. After the birth I felt I was getting to old to have […]
- Stacy’s Story I had the essure procedure done shortly after my second child was born in 2006. It was fairly new and I was excited that it was an out-patient procedure and that my insurance would cover […]
- Nicole’s Story I was told how easy and safe this in office procedure would be. It was neither. The procedure was so painful and I believe not even done correctly. I now have horrible bladder pains and […]
- Latarsha’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in January 2013. Wne I went to get my Essure confirmation test done last week & found out the coil in my right tube had popped out of the fallopian […]
- Dawn’s Story five years ago I had essure. Six months after having essure I found out that I was pregnant with my son. Thankfully, no harm came to my son due to the coils in my tubes he is a […]
- Veronica’s Story I got essure,back in 2008 ,the dr couldn't put both sides in at the same time so I had to do the painful procedure twice.I now have my periods that are not regular,they come two to three […]