I had the Essure procedure done in June 2011 and have had a lot of pain in my lower abdominal area. I could never figure out why so I started researching this and found that there has been a lot of problems with this procedure. I now want to know how I can get it checked out, I have no avenues through my doctor because my insurance changed.
It has been a headache ever since I had it placed. I just want them removed. I would never recommend it to anybody!
- Tammy’s Story I received the Essure procedure earlier this year 2013 and I have continuously bled. I also have pain and discomfort in my lower back and abdomen area and I swell up a lot. I recently […]
- Amanda’s Story My name is Amanda, and I had the essure procedure done in January 2005 after my third child was born. My doctor sold it to me as a great new, non-surgical method of sterilization. I wish […]
- Melissa’s Story I have had the essure for four years. Since I have had the essure I have had abdominal pain, fatigue, headaches, bleeding,swelling and nausia. I have repeatedly begged my doctor Dr. Lisa […]
- Laura’s Story I had the essure procedure done when I was 26. I am now 35. I have had headache s , bloating , weight gain, and severe abdominal pain before and during my period. Is anything going to be […]
- Melissa’s Story I had the Essure procedure in 2009 and I have had pain ever since. I had cervical cancer which was removed by a leep procedure a month after i had the Essure in. For the past year I have […]
- Elizabeth’s Story I had Essure done after my third son was born in 2010. I have read some of the stories and I have the same symptoms like headache, I never used to get them at all. I am also tired all the […]