I had the procedure done 2yrs ago and since then I have the worst cramps, back pain and sometime weeknes on my legs. I always been small and always have lose my baby weight withing 3month after labor and for my 4child was no exemption. But everything change after I had the procedure done my periods got heavier the worst pain ever my stomach is huge like if I was 5months pregnant. Im going to seek help because definitely something has change in me drastically, a depression is also involved do to the changes of my body…I need medical help.what to do???
- Michele’s Story I had been thinking about getting my tubes tied so during a OBGYN visit( where they suggested the Essure because of the low down time.) I went through with the procedure in August of 2012. […]
- Cynthia’s Story Hello, My name is Cynthia, I decided to have the essure procedure done November 2012 after giving birth to my youngest daughter who is now 19mos. My husband and I both have grown children […]
- Nicola’s Story I got mine put in about 2 years ago and have been in a lot of pain the one in my left tube moved up to fair and my ob said there is still a chance of me getting pregnant. I have really […]
- Megan’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in December 2011, after having my 3rd child. Since having it done, I often have severe cramps or sharp pains in the area where my coils are. I have gained a […]
- Carrie’s Story I've had the essure for one year and a half now and ever since I've had it I have had nothing but head aches bad stomach cramps feels like metal on metal, very bad lower left and right […]
- Anna’s Story Back in 2009 I became pregnant with my 4th child and 6 months into my pregnancy I had a miscarriage… it took me almost 2 yrs to get over that pregnancy and decided to TRY AGAIN and […]