I had the Essure coils implanted in January of 2009. I had severe pain after the HSG test. The past five years, I’ve had extremely painful periods, huge blood clots, intermittent pulsating sensations in my stomach, and skin problems to include severe acne and chronic hives. The most disturbing thing is that this month, my period is a week late for the first time since the procedure. I’m too scared to take a pregnancy test right now, but I’ve been feeling nauseous. I’m not sure if it’s psychosomatic.
- Kimberly’s Story I had Essure coils placed in July of 2010 and never had the confirmation test due to my insurance not covering the cost. (It was going to cost over $400) I have since had nothing but […]
- Hilary’s Story I had Essure implanted in September of 2012, since then it has been an absolute nightmare. I was diagnosed with a severe heart arrhythmia and Essure was supposed to be the alternative to […]
- Nicole’s Story I am 36 years old and have had the Essure for almost 8 years. Since then I have had multiple symptoms I had never experienced before and I keep just telling myself it is changes with age. […]
- Jennifer’s Story When the doctor told me that Essure was a minimally invasive procedure that had less recovery time and risk than tubal ligation, I was sold. I had my Essure implants placed in 2009 and […]
- Leigh’s Story I had Essure implanted in May of 2012 at the age of 33. I have 4 children from my ex-husband and I cannot take hormonal birth control due to blood clots. Since I was taking Coumadin (blood […]
- Sandi’s Story I had the Essure device implanted in 2008. The Doctor that did it had no idea what he was doing. He attempted to implant it on my left side, didnt think it went in, and tried AGAIN not […]