I got the Essure done in October of 2013 since than it has not been checked on I have pains in my pelvic area it feels like I’m in labor again when my cycle starts. When I’m not on my cycle I still get bad pains in my woman hood and sides. Docs told me I had to get it checked first day of my cycle. When I went for my follow up appointment I told doc I was losing my insurance never had a chance for that follow up. Now almost two years later I’m going through a lot of pain. My cramps are sometimes unbearable. I bleed heavy with heavy clots. I have hot flashes all the time. I get major side pains. I cant use tampons anymore because they are irritable.
- Heather’s Story I am a 31 year old mother of two children. I had the Essure process done in late 2009. Since it was done my periods have been very heavy and sporadic. About 5 months ago now I began […]
- Crystal’s Story Hi my name is Crystal, I had this surgery done after my son was born in 2009. First I was never told of any side effects and was also told the coils were made of silicon. The side effects […]
- Pat’s Story I decided to have the procedure done because I'm 46 years old and I already have 4 beautiful children and do not intend on having any more, especialy since I am single and don't […]
- Ashley’s Story I had the Essure placed in my body in 2010 after my fourth child. I have had complications since then. Since having the Essure coils placed in my body, my periods are seriously heavy, that […]
- Hope’s Story I had Essure done in 2008 and since that time have had numerous problems and thee trips to the emergency room. I had severe headaches, extreme nausea, stomach pains, fatigue, leg pain, […]
- Jonni’s Story I had the Essure procedure on 9/21/12. I started my period that day and as of today it has not stopped (1/11/13). I was not able to go to the imaging appointment because I was still […]