I had Essure implanted in 2007 and I have lived in pain ever since. They said you do not have to be put under but I was. When I woke up the OBGYN said he had a little bit of trouble getting one of the coils in but they where in and in correct position. Five days after I had an ovarian cyst burst and I have had one burst every couple of weeks since. Yes for 6 years I have had an ovarian cyst burst every 2 to 3 weeks.
I can feel where the coils are. Lately it feels like someone is inside with a pair of pliers pinching and pulling. I have 3 wonderful boys and I have to push every day to run around with them. I hate what Essure has done to me. I want them out. In 2009 I had a cyst burst that hemorrhaged and they had to go in and stop the bleeding. Since then they have hurt more when theu burst, sometimes I can not walk. I hate not being able to function because I have begun to just get tired so easily. I have started to get headachs for the past two years. The bloating and cramping have gotten worse. I wish I would never have had them put in if I would have known how much I couldn’t do now. I miss living.
- Susan’s Story I had the Essure procedure done 6 years ago. This year, there has been a variety of problems in my abdomen. I had, what was diagnosed as a ruptured ovarian cyst because of horrible pain. […]
- Annelise’s Story I am a 29 year old mother of 3 and both myself and my children's father come from large families so when I got pregnant the first two times on birth control (shot and pill) and was told I […]
- Danielle’s Story I had my son in 2007, after six pregnancies, and three live births I was told by my doctor about Essure. I went 6 week after my son was born and had the Essure implants put in, in my […]
- Judy’s Story I am 28 years old I had 2 boys thought I wouldn't never have another one until I met the man of my dreams who had 3 kids of his own we then decided we wanted to have another one so now I […]
- Dorothy’s Story I had the Essure procedure done on August 28th 2012. After having 6 children (5 boys in a row) my husband and I thought it was time to stop trying for a girl. It's now been 4 months and I […]
- Kelly’s Story My name is Kelly Jones I had the Essure placed April 2009 . I have no children . A few months after I got Essure my bladder stopped functioning and in June 2010 I had a nerostimulator […]