I ended up having a full Hysterectomy not even a year after the procedure. Within a month or so of having the Essure procedure I began experiencing pain and infections. I had no choice but to get a Hysterectomy, now at 41 I am having to battle the hormonal therapy since they also had to remove my ovaries. If only I would have known the potential side effects or if I had known about testing for nickel allergies, I know I would have never had it.
- Marcia’s Story I had the Essure procedure in August 2011, I thought it was no big deal – but then, my periods became heavy and lasted forever! Up to 2 weeks and the cramping was mind blowing. My […]
- Misty’s Story Hello, my name is Misty Baumgardner. I got the essure procedure done 3 years ago, I have had infection after infection. I also get bloated for no reason, even spot and some times bleed […]
- Stephanie’s Story Three years after getting Essure implanted I started having chronic pain in my abdomen that would last for days at a time, all month long. It was a rare day that I wasn't in severe pain […]
- Kim’s Story I had the essure done August 2010. I have been suffering from many issues since then but never put 2 & 2 together until I came across the list of side effects recently. I believe […]
- Mimi’s Story While I cannot say I experienced much pain during my Essure procedure I certainly have had an abundance of problems since having the inserts put in. From headaches and back, neck, leg and […]
- Rachel’s Story I was inplanted with essure begging my ob/gyn to tie my tubes After my second child. He told me 'oh we don't do that anymore, only for c sections, would you like a csection?' Why […]