Hello my name is Jen I am 38 yes old and a mother of one. I decided 3 years ago to get the Essure. I was single 35 and there was no way I wanted more kids at my age. Being a si,gle parent I could not afford to take off work or have down time due to my job. So Essure sounded great I could go back to work the next day with minimal pain. I asked all kinds of questions. Never was I told anything negative and there were no reports when I looked it up online or so I thought. I had some cramping after procedure not much pain either. I went back for the 3month visit to make sure they were set in place. Yep we were all good. Well here we r 3 years later and all these reports and side effects are popping up. I realized that Damn I have some of those heavy abnormal bleeding, unbearable cramps at times and bloating wow the bloating. I also have unexplainable pain. Funny I chalked it up to To the fact I’m getting older no big deal right….I’m starting to question that. I’m really scared at this point l,owing down the road this may get worse. I want them out but who can afford that. I gotta leave in God’s hands now. Cause it’s not like I can afford to have them removed.
- Sara’s Story My name is Sara Strum, and as I sit and type this I'm in severe pain. It starts in my abdomin, goes down into my groin and into my back, then down my leg all the way to my ankle. I had […]
- Tyasha’s Story Every day I regret the day I got the Essure procedure. It's good to see I'm not the only one. I'm a single mother of 3 and I hate that I chose this procedure, but of course the Doctor […]
- Salina’s Story My name is Salina, I'm 31, and this is my Essure Story. I had the Essure device implanted about 3 years ago, as a means of sterilization. I was a single mother to an extra special boy in […]
- Jen’s Story I am a 29 year old mother of three. I had asked my doctor about having a tubal done after the birth of my last child in July. He then ranted and raved about how amazing Essure was. So I […]
- Stacie’s Story I decided to get the Essure procedure done in February 2012, because I had a very complicated first pregnancy. The second one was perfect, but with two kids and my mother having terminal […]
- CHRISTINA’s Story Well I had the essure done in 2009. I've had minor health issues but didn't assume it was from this. Twenty one days ago I started the worst pain of my life. I've had a pelvic exam, […]