My nane is Jennifer. I turned forty last month. I had the essure procedure done in March of 2013, as I was finished having children. I’ve had excessive bleeding since the procedure and terrible headaches. I’ve gone twice to have the dye inejected to see if the clamps closed off. One did and one did not. I now have devices inside me that do not worK. The one is completely crooked and I believe the cause for the bleeding but my dr states otherwise. My dr said it will never fully turn and I will need to get my tubes tied. I’ve gone to the dr twice complaining of sharp pains and the bleeding and there is no explanation. None of these problems were around before the essure devices were placed on my body. I bleed so bad sometimes, it’s almost as if I’m having a miscarriage. I am lost as what to do, and sad that I am not alone with my problems. Really think two, three, four times before having this procedure done. I wish I could go back to February and change my mind.
- Jennifer’s Story I have had issues with my heart since I was 22 years old. My heart issues were major issues and were congenital. I was not allowed to have children becuse my heart would not handle it. My […]
- Jennifer’s Story In 2009 I had the essure placed because I was finished having children. Within 6 months I had already had 2 surgeries to have them removed and then a hysterectomy. I had never experienced […]
- Jan’s Story I had the essure procedure done in December of 2011. At first, all seemed to be fine. About 6 months after having the procedure done, I began bleeding, which I thought was my period […]
- Tanya’s Story I went through the Essure procedure in 2008 after suffering a miscarriage. I thought long and hard about not having any more children, and spoke with my physician about options. At […]
- Carrie’s Story I had the essure implant done on December 23, 2008. I had it done as an outpatient procedure. I immediately began to have problems with the implant. I had pain, weakness, and could not […]
- Kristen’s Story Well today is turning out to be a slightly ridiculous day. In August I had the Essure process performed to tie my tubes. What it does is it puts a small spring in each fallopian tube which […]