Hi, I am 35 yrs old and had the essure procedure since 2006, 6 weeks after I had my daughter. I have had nothing but problems the procedure. First, it was the heavy bleeding for 3 and a half weeks out of the month with cramping that was unbeareable. I went back to the dr several times and they kept telling me everything was fine (several dr’s). Second, was the weight gain, I am still trying to control it. Third, headaches, I might go 1 or 2 days out of a month not having a headache. Fourth, having sex with my husband is very painful still till this day. So after several years of having all these issues in 2011, I had a procedure done to stop the bleeding, but I still have all the other issues. About a year after the last procedure started spotting and now again have the cramping and sometimes heavy bleeding (like big chunks of blood clots). I am now looking to get a complete hystorectomy (which I do not want) so maybe I can been done with all these issues. I have lived a very miserable life since I had the essure procedure done and I do not recommend it to anyone.
- Paula’s Story Hi my name is Paula. I was 31 when I went in to get the Essure procedure done. I did not want to get my womanly organs removed but I had already had all the babies i wanted. So at first it […]
- Jennifer’s Story I'm a 35 year old with 3 kids. I got the ESSURE done on November 5,2009. I was fine for about year, until I'd started having problems with my legs, feet, headaches, always tired alot, and […]
- Sonia’s Story Hello. I was 25 when I had my essure procedure done. It was 2009. I had my procedure done, was told it would be a little discomfort. I can go back the next day to work. So I did. I was in […]
- Clara’s Story I got my Essure placed in 2011 shortly after having my second child because I had complications with both pregnancy and thought it would be best to have a permanent form of birth control. […]
- Kimberly’s Story My Essure story began on April 20, 2011. I was 37 when I had the procedure. I believed the hype my doctor told me and I too thought this was the best thing ever. Who wouldn’t want a […]
- Cynthia’s Story Hi my name is Cynthia Deleon ..I live in Newyork and was born and raised on the bronx back in 2007 I decided to get a tubuligation ..at the time I was working in a hospital in the obs/ […]