Wow this explains alot!! I had this procedure roughly 3 years ago after being encouraged by my healthcare provider. It sounded like a good option to me. After the procedure I always felt bloated and had irreagular periods. When I did have periods I would feel lime I had the flu, this was never the case before. Since the procedure I wake up at least twice a week with headaches that make me sick to my stomach. I sleep with a heat pad most nights due to the terrible back pain. I just thought maybe age was setting in quickly on me at age 47 but this explains so much. I did not have insurance at the time of the procedure and just recently acquired insurance so I did not go to the Dr for many of these symptoms. Now I have a place to start.
- Jennifer’s Story I'm not the best writer but here is my story… My husband and I decided in Sept 2008 we no longer wanted to have any more children. My OBGYN told us about Essure and it seemed like […]
- Robin’s Story In 2010 I gave birth to my 5th child at the age of 24.. Needless to say I was done!! My Doctor had spoken with me about Essure in the months leading up to delivery and because I only had […]
- Rosie’s Story Mother of 5 children youngest being five years old and having the ESSURE procedure done in 2008 no more children for me. For years I have suffered with with the most terrible period pains. […]
- Gavi’s Story In Dec 2010 after much research (I work in the healthcare field)….. I had an Essure implant/implanted. By May or June I began experiencing welts and rashes on a daily basis, which […]
- Jodi’s Story My name is Jodi and I had this procedure done after the birth of my second child in late 2012. The actual procedure was done in spring of 2013 after recovering from the C-Section and […]
- Jennifer’s Story I had the Essure Procedure done at my healthcare provider back in August of 2010. Since the device is hormone free and permanent, I thought it was the best decision for me. By April, 2011, […]