I thought I was crazy! I am so glad that this page is here. I could begin to name my symptoms but am afraid I won’t stop. I got the easier implant in November of 2010 and have been a incomplete person every since. Unfortunatly I have not had medical insurance since April of 2011. My husband decided not to extend his military contract and with that position went my health insurance. As I just got medical insurance this month, I have been thinking its time to see what can be done. I will try to list a few of my tragic life changes: cronic fatigue, debilitating migranes, lower back pain that nothing makes better, clotting the size of silver dollars every month, shakes in the hands and the worst of all is insomnia. I am afraid to go to the doctor with all of this as just thinking about all of this makes me seem nuts. I hope I can find the strength to speak this all out loud to someone other than my husband. If anyone can offer advice on how to start the conversation I would appreciate the assistance.
- Toni’s Story I had my procedure done at Stafford Hospital on 8-28-13. I was put to sleep due to my insurance. After it was done i was released to go home. I had mild cramping light bleeding like they […]
- Jennifer’s Story When the doctor told me that Essure was a minimally invasive procedure that had less recovery time and risk than tubal ligation, I was sold. I had my Essure implants placed in 2009 and […]
- Kelly’s Story I got the Essure procedure done in 2007. A 'ten minute' procedure ended up with a broken camera inside me and three hours of intense pain. I then had to have 2 HSG tests done to confirm […]
- Veronica’s Story I am 30 years old and feel as if my body is 60 or older. 4 Years ago I had the Essure procedure after having our fourth child. It was presented to me as a great new noninvasive form of […]
- Renee’s Story I recently came across this website and the issues that other women have had with Essure. I have had Essure for a little over 4 years. When I had my follow up procedure to check my […]
- Brandy’s Story My name is Brandy and after having my second child and divorcing my husband, I decided to look into birth control options. I could not get an IUD because my cervix is too high and I am too […]