I had the essure procedure in 2007. Immeditally waking up from surgery i was in servere pain. My dr. just dismissed it. Even months after I was having pelvic pain. I continued to tell my dr. He then dropped me as a patient. I found another dr. who removed my fallopen tubes and uterus. I have felt amazing since. Thats just the short version of the story. I would never recommed this surgery to any woman.
- Nicole’s Story Got an essure after requesting that my tubes just be removed, but after two tries, the essure didn't even take. When they did the post-op checkup after the second attempt, it was found […]
- Julie’s Story I just want to say that I had the essure procedure done, and about a month later, had to go back for surgery to remove the coils because of constant pain. One coil had bent and embedded […]
- Jennifer’s Story In 2005, I had my right ovary removed and had an ablation. So in 2011, I took my doctor's recommendation to use Essure. In her report, she indicated she put one in each tube, which isn't […]
- Stacy’s Story My name is Stacy and I had the Essure procedure done and every since I had it done I have nothing but sever pain in my pelvic area and my stomach and I even have pain during and after […]
- Tammie’s Story I had the Essure procedure in 2008. Shortly after that I started have severe pain and excessive bleeding. Finally in 2011 I was taken in for exploratory surgery and the Dr found that my […]
- Ashley’s Story I received the Essure procedure back in March of 2006. I just was released from a stay in the hospital due to the coils that were implanted in my tubes. A ultra sound and pelvic exams foun […]