I had the essure procedure done this november and i just went in for my 3 month checkup to see if it worked and i found out the one of the coiles fell into my uterous and the doctor did not like how the other one is placed so now i have to go to the doctor again to fing out my options im am kinda freaked out having that coil just haning out in my uterous who knows what it could do ?
- Lisa’s Story I'm 45, have 3 kids, and just found out I'm pregnant, after having had the Essure procedure done 15 months ago. I NEVER would have relied on this procedure had I seen reports of women […]
- Zulay’s Story I had the essure procedure done in June 2013. I've been bleeding ever since. Last month I had a procedure to help with the bleeding, but it didn't work. In two weeks I'm going to get […]
- Angela’s Story I had the essure emplanted in December 2010. Just found out in March 2014 that I'm pregnant. I thought I was not suppse to have any more babies. Now I'm stressing. What can I do?
- Jennifer’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in late 2009. I started experiencing very heavy and irregular bleeding, and eventually I had to have a D and C done in March of 2012. A year later, I had […]
- Kerry’s Story I had the essure procedure a little over a year ago and every since I had the procudure I have had a constant pain. I would have never had the procedure done if I would have known […]
- Kristie’s Story I had thee ssure procedure done 1 year ago. 6 months ago I started having much heavier periods. 4 months ago I started having 2 to 3 heavy periods per month. also I have gained 8 lbs!