In 2010 I got pregnant with my third child and I knew I did not want anymore I spoke with my doctor about tubal ligation which became the plan from day 1. 6 weeks after delivery at my wellness visit he stated they no longer do the tubal ligation the way they used too, they now do Essure he have me a pamphlet to read about it I looked online at the time no complaints reported that I found so all seemed well to do it. I had them places and had the ultrasound confirming they were properly in place without complications. About 6 weeks or so after that I had a 6 week period I saw my dr he sent me for an ultrasound where fibroids were found no other concerns since then I have persistent nausea, lower left abdominal ( intense pain ) with bloating feeling, I have never had health issues and rhe past year I get headaches almost daily and more recently I have been getting dizzy spells. I started thinking about the timing and thought maybe it’s the Essure, after reading the stories posted I’m horrified! I see my doctor in a few weeks to discuss the Essure that he felt was perfectly safe.
- Jennifer’s Story In Feb 2008 I spoke with my GYN about the Ablation procedure to help with heavy bleeding. He stated we could go forward with it but it would be dangerous for me to get pregnant afterwards […]
- Jennifer’s Story hello I am 26 years old had the easy reprocessed done in 2011 after my 2 child was born…come to find out about 2 months later I was pregnant with now my 3 rd child….dr said […]
- Jennifer’s Story I had this procedure done two weeks ago, Jan 14, 2015. Since then I have been bleeding, cramping, leg and back pain, and terrible headaches. I called my DR one week after the procedure and […]
- Jennifer’s Story In May 2009 I decided to make major life altering difference in my life by deciding to have Gastric Bypass surgery. After the surgery I had many complications. One of them being […]
- Blondine’s Story I was introduced to Essure while pregnant with my second child by my OBGYN to whom I expressed my concerns about not wanting to have anymore children. I have read the pamphlet that the […]
- Jennifer’s Story I had the essure procedure done in August 2012 when I was 24. I stupidly didn't research it online as I now wish I did. I have two children and due to financial reasons and difficult […]