I had the essure procedure done in 2013. I had been told that it was painless and didn’t involve sedatives. They gave me a shot and I lost my ability to hear for a while. The nurse said it was the sedatives and eventually I would regain my hearing. The procedure was far from painless and continued to hurt for weeks. I called my doctor and told the nurse that it still hurt. She said it was fine that I was hurting from having the baby six weeks earlier not the implants. I still hurt all the time. I get horrific cramps randomly and when the cramps come my legs feel numb. The cramps make it difficult to walk. When I get the cramps I also get bad dizzy spellls. I bloat with the cramps and I find it unbearable to even wear jeans. I keep hearing it has nothing to do with my essure. I have 4 kids and I never felt like this until I got the procedure done! It is miserable to hurt like this more often then not. I cannot afford to find a way to get the implants out, so I am forced to live in pain. It affects my daily life. This is the biggest regret of my life and I tell everyone to avoid getting it done.
- Jennifer’s Story Since essure my life went down hill I gained weight over active bladder hair loss non normal periods dizzy spells blurred vision migraines hair loss horrible pains in stomach and back leg […]
- Jennifer’s Story I had this procedure done two weeks ago, Jan 14, 2015. Since then I have been bleeding, cramping, leg and back pain, and terrible headaches. I called my DR one week after the procedure and […]
- Amanda’s Story I am a 26 year old female in March of 2013 I had my 5th child I had a lot of complications with the birth I was told I was not to have anymore kids or it will kill me or the baby so I went […]
- Willette’s Story My name is Willette. I have had the essure since 03/22/07. I thought I was making the right decision but I didn't. I have lower pains in my stomach, bad cramps. I also have been in and […]
- Jennifer’s Story I am 31 after i had my third child five years ago i decided i was done having kids o ask my doctor to tie my tubes but he said because i was only 26 at the time that he couldnt the […]
- Jennifer’s Story I'm a 35 year old with 3 kids. I got the ESSURE done on November 5,2009. I was fine for about year, until I'd started having problems with my legs, feet, headaches, always tired alot, and […]